In addition to cutting the DEA’s budget and protecting state medical cannabis laws, the U.S. House of Representatives has approved an amendment to a federal appropriations bill that would prevent the government from interfering with state-sanctioned laws that allow for the cultivation of industrial hemp. The vote was 282 to 146. The amendment, which was …
Tag: Science and Related Agencies Appropriations Act
With a 242 to 186 vote, the United States House of Representatives has approved an amendment to a federal spending bill that would prevent the federal government from interfering with state-sanctioned medical cannabis programs. The amendment, introduced by Representatives Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) and Sam Farr (D-CA), was added to the Commerce, Justice, Science and Related …
U.S. House Committee Approves Bill Directing the DEA to Streamline Cannabis Research Approval Process
The United States House Appropriations Committee has voted to approve legislation that would direct the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to determine a plan for accelerating the approval process for those wanting to study cannabis. Specifically, the provision – which is attached to a federal spending bill – mandates the agency to “review all relevant DEA …
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!