In addition to cutting the DEA’s budget and protecting state medical cannabis laws, the U.S. House of Representatives has approved an amendment to a federal appropriations bill that would prevent the government from interfering with state-sanctioned laws that allow for the cultivation of industrial hemp. The vote was 282 to 146. The amendment, which was …
Tag: Science and Related Agencies Appropriations Act
With a 242 to 186 vote, the United States House of Representatives has approved an amendment to a federal spending bill that would prevent the federal government from interfering with state-sanctioned medical cannabis programs. The amendment, introduced by Representatives Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) and Sam Farr (D-CA), was added to the Commerce, Justice, Science and Related …
U.S. House Committee Approves Bill Directing the DEA to Streamline Cannabis Research Approval Process
The United States House Appropriations Committee has voted to approve legislation that would direct the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to determine a plan for accelerating the approval process for those wanting to study cannabis. Specifically, the provision – which is attached to a federal spending bill – mandates the agency to “review all relevant DEA …
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!