Nevada’s full Legislature has unanimously passed Senate Bill 305, a proposal to allow colleges and the state’s Department of Agriculture to cultivate industrial hemp for research purposes. Senate Bill 305 was approved 19 to 0 by the state’s Senate, and 41 to 0 by the House of Representatives. There’s no word yet on whether or not …
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!