Legislation to legalize medical cannabis has been passed with a 4 to 3 vote by Alabama’s Senate Judiciary Committee. Senate Bill 326 now moves towards a full Senate vote. If approved into law, the Alabama Medical Marijuana Patient Safe Access Act would allow those with a qualifying condition to possess up to 10 ounces of …
Tag: sb 326
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!