Today Oregon’s Senate approved a measure, 19-11, that would add post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) to Oregon’s medical cannabis program. The bill passed the Senate Judiciary Committee last week with a 3-2 vote, and it passed its initial committee 4-1. The measure now heads to the state’s House – its passage in that chamber would …
Tag: SB 281
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!