Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal announced on Thursday that he’ll sign legislation to legalize medical cannabis, and to reduce the penalties for cannabis possession, if the bills reach his desk as expected. Senate Bill 143, which passed the House Committee on Health and Welfare yesterday and has already passed the full Senate, would legalize the possession …
Tag: sb 143
Louisiana Governor Says He’ll Sign Bills to Legalize Medical Cannabis, Reduce Cannabis Penalties, if They Reach His Desk
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!