The city of Santa Ana, California,has been ordered to pay $100,000 to a medical cannabis dispensary they raided last year. During the raid police officers were caught on hidden video eating snacks and making fun of a handicapped woman. As part of the settlement agreement, the city has also been ordered to dismiss misdemeanor charges …
Tag: Santa Anna medical cannabis
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!