Medmar Healing Center, a medical cannabis dispensary in San Jose California, held a blood drive today, with one of the goals being to prove that dispensaries can be good neighbors, reports NBC. For the drive, two bloodmobiles were used, and free tacos and movie tickets were given out to those who donated.
Tag: san jose
- Bipartisan Bill to Legalize Marijuana Deliveries Filed in Washington State
- Wisconsin Governor Announces Support for Legalizing Marijuana
- Medical Marijuana Bill Signed Into Law by U.S. Virgin Islands Governor
- The Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains to Start 2019
- Legislation Filed in Virginia to Legalize Marijuana
- U.S. Attorney General Nominee Says He Would Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Federal Legislation Introduced To Protect State-Level Marijuana Legalization Laws
- Legislation to Legalize Personal Marijuana Cultivation Filed in Washington’s House and Senate
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!