Black Lives Matter activists have endorsed an end to one of the most racially biased policies in the American legal system; cannabis prohibition. The group calling for the decriminalization of cannabis is part of their new Campaign ZERO. In addition to calling on Congress to pass legislation that would “end federal marijuana prohibition or end DEA …
Tag: Samuel Sinyangwe
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!