A national anti-marijuana group is facing thousands of dollars in fines for violations they made while working to oppose California’s Proposition 64. SAM Action Inc. has agreed to the $6,000 in fines proposed by enforcement staff for the California Fair Political Practices Commission for violations they made during their campaign to oppose the marijuana legalization initiative …
Tag: sam action inc
- anti-marijuana group, california campaign fines, california cannabis, California Fair Political Practices Commission, california legalization, california marijuana, campaign fines, Campaign Violations, political fines, project sam, prop 64, Proposition 64, sam, sam action inc, sam action inc fine, sam fine
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!