A new poll commissioned by the Salt Lake Tribune, and conducted by SurveyUSA, has found that despite Utah being one of the most conservative states in the nation, 51% of Utah residents are in support of legalizing cannabis for medical purposes. This poll exemplifies the rapidly growing shift in public opinion surrounding the medical use …
Tag: salt lake tribune
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!