Commissioners of Miami-Dade, Florida’s largest county (with a population of over 2.6 million), have voted to allow police to give a simple civil infraction for the possession of cannabis rather than arresting and charging them. Under current law, the possession of up to 20 grams of cannabis is a misdemeanor which carries with it a …
Tag: sally heyman
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!