Salal Credit Union has announced that they’ll do business with recreational cannabis outlets in Washington State, allowing them to bank, take out loans and take part in other financial services. Salal is the second credit union, following Numerica Credit Union, to announce that they’ll work with those intending to distribute, process or cultivate cannabis for recreational purposes. The …
Tag: sala credit union
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!