In a unanimous 12 – 0 decision the Los Angeles City Council voted today to pass a resolution urging for a change in federal law to allow banks to provide financial services to the legal marijuana industry. Specifically the resolution calls for the passage of the SAFE Banking Act, which would change federal law to …
Tag: SAFE Banking Act
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!