A bipartisan coalition of nearly 50 lawmakers have filed companion bills in Washington’s House and Senate to raise the minimum age for purchasing, using and selling tobacco and vapor products. The measures define a “vapor product” as any “electronic cigarette, electronic cigar, electronic cigarillo, electronic pipe, or similar product or device and any vapor cartridge …
- Appleton, Bergquist, Chapman, Chase, Cleveland, Clibborn, Cody, Darneille, DeBolt, Farrell, Fey, Fitzgibbon, Frame, Frockt, Goodman, Gregerson, Haler, Hargrove, Harris, house bill 1054, Hunt, Jinkins, Johnson, Kagi, Keiser, Kilduff, King, Kuderer, Liias, McBride, Miloscia, Nealey, O'Ban, Orwall, Pedersen, Pettigrew, Pollet, raise age tobacco, Riccelli, Robinson, Ryu, senate bill 5025, Senn, Short, Slatter, Stanford, Stokesbary, Tharinger, tobacco products, vapor products, Walsh, Young
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!