By Paul Armentano, NORML Nearly six out of ten New Jersey adults favor legalizing the use and sale of marijuana, according to the results of a recently released Rutgers-Eagleton poll. Fifty-eight percent of respondents said that they support “legalizing, taxing, and regulating marijuana for adults 21 and over.” Thirty-nine percent of respondents oppose legalizing cannabis.
- The Top 10 Popular Marijuana Strains in California
- Smokeable Medical Marijuana Bill Passed by Florida Senate
- Report: Over 200,000 Full-Time Jobs Created by State-Legal Marijuana Businesses
- Legislation to Regulate and Tax Marijuana in Vermont Passes Senate With Veto-proof Majority
- The Current Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains
- Study: Cannabinoids May Be An Effective Adjunct Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer
- New Hampshire House Committee Approves Marijuana Legalization Bill
- Marijuana Banking Bill Passed by West Virginia House of Delegates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!