The Colorado Department of Agriculture announced late this week that it has officially adopted the state’s first-ever rules and regulations for industrial hemp, following the state’s recent legalization of hemp production. The new rules, which are in immediate effect, allows hemp producers to begin registering with the Department’s industrial hemp program beginning March 1st.
Tag: ron carleton
- World Health Organization Expert Committee Calls For Changes In Cannabis’ International Classification
- Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Passed by New Mexico Committee
- Hawaii Committee Unanimously Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Study: Marijuana Consumption Linked to Increased Sperm Count
- Washington Senate Committee Passes Bill to Allow Patients to Buy Medical Marijuana Tax Free
- Oregon Garnered Over $107 Million in Marijuana Taxes in 2018
- Weekend Unlimited Wins the “Pot” Lottery
- For Sixth Straight Year, Super Bowl Features Team from a Legal Marijuana State
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!