Despite an attempt by House Republicans to block a vote, Congress has extended an amendment that protects state medical marijuana laws. The U.S. House of Representatives and Senate has once again approved an extension of the Rohrabacher-Blumenauer amendment, a law giving federal protection to medical marijuana dispensaries and patients following state laws. The amendment was extended …
Tag: Rohrabacher-Blumenauer amendment
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!