Roger Stone, a political consultant and lobbyist who served as an advisor for President Trump during his campaign, has formed a bipartisan coalition which goal is to help legalize marijuana across the United states. Roger Stone announced the formation of the United States Cannabis Coalition (USCC) on Friday during the Cannabis World Congress and Business …
Tag: roger stone cannabis
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!