The Department of Justice has officially designated Robert W. Patterson as the Drug Enforcement Administration acting administrator. Patterson’s appointment comes after the resignation of now-former DEA Chief Chuck Rosenberg, who stepped down because he feels President Trump doesn’t respect the law. Patterson was appointed as DEA’s principal deputy administrator in November 2016. In that role, …
Tag: Robert W. Patterson
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!