A commission designed to study the potential impact of legalizing marijuana in Rhode Island would be established under legislation approved by the state’s full legislature. Yesterday Rhode Island’s Senate gave approval to House Bill 5551, roughly two weeks after it was approved 67 to 2 in the state’s House of Representatives. The proposal would establish …
Tag: rhode island House Bill 5551
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!