A bill legalizing hemp has been signed into law by Governor Gina Raimondo after being overwhelmingly approved by the state’s legislature with a 97 to 7 vote. House Bill 8232 makes it so that hemp in Rhode Island “is an agricultural product which may be grown as a crop, produced, possessed, distributed, and commercially traded”. …
Tag: rhode island Department of Business Regulations
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!