Congressman Steve Stockman of Texas has officially signed on as a sponsor of H.R. 1523, the U.S. “Respect State Marijuana Laws Act“, bringing the total number of bipartisan sponsors to 19. Under this proposal the federal government would be required to respect the law of states which decide to legalize cannabis for medical or recreational purposes, …
Tag: Respect State Marijuana Laws Act
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!