A large majority of likely voters in New Mexico support legalizing cannabis for recreational uses, a new Albuquerque Journal Poll has found. According to the survey, 61% of New Mexico voters likely to vote in the upcoming election are in support of legalizing cannabis for all uses for adults. Just 34% – roughly 1 in …
Tag: Research & Polling Inc.
- Regular Marijuana Use Associated With Reduced BMI, Says Study
- The Top 10 Popular Marijuana Strains in California
- Smokeable Medical Marijuana Bill Passed by Florida Senate
- Report: Over 200,000 Full-Time Jobs Created by State-Legal Marijuana Businesses
- Legislation to Regulate and Tax Marijuana in Vermont Passes Senate With Veto-proof Majority
- The Current Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains
- Study: Cannabinoids May Be An Effective Adjunct Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer
- New Hampshire House Committee Approves Marijuana Legalization Bill
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!