A large majority of likely voters in New Mexico support legalizing cannabis for recreational uses, a new Albuquerque Journal Poll has found. According to the survey, 61% of New Mexico voters likely to vote in the upcoming election are in support of legalizing cannabis for all uses for adults. Just 34% – roughly 1 in …
Tag: Research & Polling Inc.
- New Jersey Lawmakers to Vote on Marijuana Legalization This Month Says Senate President and Assembly Speaker
- National League of Cities Calls on Feds to Reschedule Marijuana, Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Oklahoma Officials Issue Licenses to Over 650 Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Over 1,000 Cultivators
- Texas Lawmaker Files Legislation to Decriminalize Marijuana Possession
- There Was Over $135 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in Colorado in September
- Michigan Marijuana Legalization Initiative Should Take Effect Next Month
- Study Says “CBD Shows Similar Efficacy in the Severe Pediatric Epilepsies to Other Antiepileptic Drugs”
- Utah Voters Pass Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!