A large majority of likely voters in New Mexico support legalizing cannabis for recreational uses, a new Albuquerque Journal Poll has found. According to the survey, 61% of New Mexico voters likely to vote in the upcoming election are in support of legalizing cannabis for all uses for adults. Just 34% – roughly 1 in …
Tag: Research & Polling Inc.
- Medical Marijuana Bill Signed Into Law by U.S. Virgin Islands Governor
- The Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains to Start 2019
- Legislation Filed in Virginia to Legalize Marijuana
- U.S. Attorney General Nominee Says He Would Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Federal Legislation Introduced To Protect State-Level Marijuana Legalization Laws
- Legislation to Legalize Personal Marijuana Cultivation Filed in Washington’s House and Senate
- Vermont Supreme Court Rules Burnt Marijuana Smell Not Probably Cause to Search Vehicle
- Legislation to Legalize Medical Marijuana Filed in South Carolina
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!