Cannabinoids may provide a safe and effective treatment option for neurogenic lower urinary tract dysfunction. This is according to a study published in the British Journal of Urology International (BJUI); it was published online by the U.S. National Institute of Health. According to researchers, the study’s objective was; “To systematically review all available evidence on …
Tag: Research Consultants
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!