United States Representatives Steve Cohen (D-TN) and Don Young (R-AK) have introduced the House version of groundbreaking legislation that would legalize medical cannabis across the United States, while removing it as a Schedule 1 controlled substance. A Senate version of the bill, referred to as the Compassionate Access, Research Expansion, and Respect States (CARERS) Act, was …
Tag: representative steve cohen
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!