A bill that would free those serving life in prison for cannabis in Missouri has passed the state’s House Corrections Committee. The committee approved an amendment adding an emergency clause to the measure, meaning it would take effect immediately upon passage. Representative Shane Roden was the sole “No” vote on the 12-person committee.
Tag: representative shane roden
- World Health Organization Expert Committee Calls For Changes In Cannabis’ International Classification
- Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Passed by New Mexico Committee
- Hawaii Committee Unanimously Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Study: Marijuana Consumption Linked to Increased Sperm Count
- Washington Senate Committee Passes Bill to Allow Patients to Buy Medical Marijuana Tax Free
- Oregon Garnered Over $107 Million in Marijuana Taxes in 2018
- Weekend Unlimited Wins the “Pot” Lottery
- For Sixth Straight Year, Super Bowl Features Team from a Legal Marijuana State
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!