The Philippine House Committee on Health passed legislation Wednesday that would legalize medical marijuana. House Bill 180 would legalize the possession and use of medical marijuana for those who receive a recommendation from a physician. The measure would establish a system of regulated dispensaries accessible by all qualified patients. “I have high hopes under the …
Tag: Representative Seth Jalosjos
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!