Senate Health and Human Services Committee Chairman Joshua Miller and Representative Scott A. Slater have introduced companion bills in Rhode Island’s House and Senate to make cannabis legal for adults 21 and older, and to establish a system in which cannabis is regulated and taxed similarly to alcohol. “Marijuana prohibition has been a long-term failure,” …
Tag: representative scott a. slater
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!