A proposal to legalize the use of cannabis-based medicines for those with a recommendation from a physician has been approved with a unanimous vote by Tennessee’s House Health Subcommittee. The full committee is expected to begin discussing the bill next week. If approved into law, the proposal – sponsored by Representative Ryan Williams (R-Cookeville) – …
Tag: Representative Ryan Williams
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!