Companion bills have been filed in Florida’s House and Senate to legalize recreational cannabis. Senate Bill 1562 and House Bill 1039 would legalize the possession of up to 2.5 ounces of cannabis, and the private cultivation of up to 6 cannabis plants, for those 21 and older. The proposal would also authorize state-license cannabis distribution centers, to …
Tag: Representative Randolph Bracy
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!