The Kansas House of Representatives on Friday gave approval to legislation that would reduce penalties for the possession of cannabis. The measure has already been passed by the state’s Senate with a unanimous 38 to 0 vote, meaning it will now go to Governor Sam Brownback for consideration; the vote in the House was 96 …
Tag: representative ramon gonzalez
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!