Minnesota’s House of Representatives voted 89 to 37 Tuesday to approve a proposal that would legalize the production and cultivation of industrial hemp. The proposal, which was introduced as an amendment to an agriculture budget bill (H.F. No. 1437), was put forth by Representatives Mary Franson (R-Alexandria) and Phyllis Kahn (DFL-Minneapolis). If passed into law, …
Tag: representative Phyllis Kahn
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!