North Carolina House Bill 1220, a proposal to legalize cannabis extracts for medical purposes, has been passed by the state’s House Health Committee with a unanimous vote. The proposal would allow for the possession of cannabis extracts for those with seizure disorders who receive a recommendation from a neurologist, and subsequently obtain a registration card …
Tag: representative pa mcelraft
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!