North Carolina House Bill 1220, a proposal to legalize cannabis extracts for medical purposes, has been passed by the state’s House Health Committee with a unanimous vote. The proposal would allow for the possession of cannabis extracts for those with seizure disorders who receive a recommendation from a neurologist, and subsequently obtain a registration card …
Tag: representative pa mcelraft
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!