Florida State Representative Michelle Rehwinke Vasilinda (D-Tallahassee) has filed legislation in the Florida Legislature to legalize the possession, use and distribution of recreational cannabis by removing it from the state’s list of controlled substances. The filing of the proposal comes a month after the group Regulate Florida received approval from the state to begin collecting …
Tag: Representative Michelle Rehwinke Vasilinda
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!