Wisconsin State Representative Melissa Sargent (D-Madison) has filed legislation (LRB-0188) to legalize the possession and personal cultivation of cannabis for everyone 21 and older. “Marijuana prohibition has not worked for Wisconsin”, Representative Sargent said in a Monday press release. “Ending this prohibition in our state would promote personal freedom and liberty, create financial opportunity, and …
Tag: representative melissa sargent
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!