Wisconsin State Representative Melissa Sargent (D-Madison) has filed legislation (LRB-0188) to legalize the possession and personal cultivation of cannabis for everyone 21 and older. “Marijuana prohibition has not worked for Wisconsin”, Representative Sargent said in a Monday press release. “Ending this prohibition in our state would promote personal freedom and liberty, create financial opportunity, and …
Tag: representative melissa sargent
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!