A bill to legalize medical cannabis has enough votes to be passed into law in Costa Rica, according to Representative Marvin Delgado Attencio, the lawmaker who initially introduced the bill in 2014. According to Attencio, the bill will be voted on in time to pass plenary by May 1st. If the bill is passed into …
Tag: representative marvin delgado attencio
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!