A proposal to legalize cannabis for patients suffering from a variety of medical conditions has been filed in Alabama’s Senate, with a companion bill to be filed soon in the state’s House of Representatives. The Alabama Medical Marijuana Patient Safe Access Act (Senate Bill 326), filed by Senator Bobby Singleton, would allow qualified patients to …
Tag: representative john rogers
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!