A proposal to remove felony charges for the personal possession of any controlled substance will be prefiled in the House of Representatives this December in Washington State, and will have at least a dozen sponsors according to Sensible Washington, the organization behind the measure. Under current Washington State law, the possession of any controlled substance, …
Tag: representative jim moeller
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!