A new Oklahoma bill would legalize medical marijuana including a system of dispensaries. State Representative Eric Proctor (D-Tulsa) filed House Bill 1877, which would legalize medical marijuana for those who receive a recommendation from a physician and register with the Department of Health. Patients would be allowed to possess up to 2.5 ounces at a …
Tag: representative eric proctor
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!