A newly filed bipartisan measure would prohibit government employees (including any law enforcement official) in Washington from assisting in a federal crackdown of marijuana businesses that are legal under state law. House Bill 1895 was filed by State Representative David Sawyer (D), and is cosponsored by Representatives Cary Condotta (R), Brandon Vick and David Taylor …
Tag: representative brandon vick
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!