Medical marijuana would be legal under a bill approved today by West Virginia’s full Senate. Substitute Senate Bill 386 was passed through its third and final reading today with a 28 to 6 vote, sending it to the House of Representatives. Passage in the House would send it to Governor Jim Justice for consideration. The …
Tag: Refractory generalized anxiety disorder
- anorexia, Cachexia, medical cannabis, medical marijuana legalization, medical marijuana legalize, post traumatic stress disorder, Refractory generalized anxiety disorder, reschedule marijuana, senate bill 386, Severe nausea, wasting syndrome, west virginia, West Virginia cannabis, West Virginia dispensaries, West Virginia legalization, West Virginia marijuana, West Virginia medical cannabis, West Virginia Medical Cannabis Commission, West Virginia medical marijuana, West Virginia medical weed, West Virginia senate bill 386
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!