By Derek Rosenfeld, Drug Policy Alliance The NFL is back and I’m very excited about the upcoming season. But there is something that I have become more aware of recently that I can’t help but think about while watching the game – the issue of concussions, their effects on the brain, and how medical marijuana …
Tag: Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel marijuana
- chronic traumatic encephalopathy, cte, derek rosenfeld, drug policy alliance, League of Denial: The NFL’s Concussion Crisis, marvin washington, nfl, nfl brain disease, nfl concussions, Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel, Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel cannabis, Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel marijuana, roger goodell
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!