Massachusetts Voters Have Legalized Cannabis Through the Passage of Question 4 Voters in Massachusetts have passed Question 4 to legalize cannabis. Massachusetts is now the 5th state in the U.S. to end cannabis prohibition, following Washington, Colorado, Alaska and Oregon. Once Question 4 takes effect, cannabis will be legal for all uses for those 21 …
Tag: Question 4 results
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!