Florida’s Senate Health Policy Committee voted 8 to 0 Tuesday to approve Senate Bill 7066, a proposal to greatly expand upon a medical cannabis bill approved by state lawmakers – and signed by Governor Rick Scott – in 2014. The bill has already been approved by the Senate Regulated Industries Committee. In July, Governor Rick …
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!