Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy has officially signed into law a proposal (House Bill 5476) to allow the state to study the feasibility of legalizing the cultivation of industrial hemp. Under the new law, the Commissioners of Agriculture, Consumer Protection and Economic and Community Development will be tasked with studying the feasibility of legalizing industrial hemp for “the purpose of encouraging economic development and …
Tag: public act 14-191
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!