Michigan voters have made their state the 10th in the U.S. to legalize marijuana for recreational purposes. Proposal 18-1 has been given approval this evening by Michigan voters, with over 55% in support. Put forth by the Committee to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol, the initiative legalizes the possession of up to 2.5 ounces of marijuana, …
Tag: Proposal 1 results
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!