A national anti-marijuana group is facing thousands of dollars in fines for violations they made while working to oppose California’s Proposition 64. SAM Action Inc. has agreed to the $6,000 in fines proposed by enforcement staff for the California Fair Political Practices Commission for violations they made during their campaign to oppose the marijuana legalization initiative …
Tag: prop 64
- anti-marijuana group, california campaign fines, california cannabis, California Fair Political Practices Commission, california legalization, california marijuana, campaign fines, Campaign Violations, political fines, project sam, prop 64, Proposition 64, sam, sam action inc, sam action inc fine, sam fine
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!