California’s Attorney General has recently given approval to the California Cannabis Hemp Act of 2014 (also known as the Jack Herer Initiative), which would end cannabis prohibition in the state, including private cultivation, and industrial hemp. Under this initiative, the possession (and transfer) of up to 12 pounds of cannabis, and the private cultivation of …
Tag: private cultivation
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!