Cannabis advocates have announced that they will lighting up cannabis joints – and handing out thousands for free – during and leading up to President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration; the event takes place on January 20th. “We have to give away marijuana at the Inauguration; we have to encourage people to use marijuana during his speech;” …
Tag: president inauguration
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!