The Platform Committee of the National Democratic Committee has officially given approval to a party platform calling on the federal government to remove cannabis as a schedule 1 drug, “providing a reasoned pathway for future legalization”. The committee voted 81 to 80 to approve the following platform: Because of conflicting laws concerning marijuana, both on the …
Tag: platform committee
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!